This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Sex Pistols inducted to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame tonight

Tonight the Sex Pistols are being inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. They truly deserve this honor. The Pistols revolutionized music in the 70's. They gave way to the punk movement putting it in a view that it had not recieved often before. Their music is timeless. To which I offer this, their response to being asked to show up at the event.
Its good to see that after all these years they still hold true to their original values. It's also good to see that the HOF is not going to snub them for their response. Here are some tracks that I think will help comemorate the event.
The Sex Pistols - I Wanna Be Me
Sid Vicious - My Way



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: