This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Sunday, August 6, 2006

The Dead Science


... so anyway, I found Frog Eyes on Absolutely Kosher Records, and after a small search around, a very samll search, I came across The Dead Science. I say a small search, becuase I didn't look too long. There is much I wish to see on that site. The Dead Science have a trancy scare about them or a scary trance. Kind of like Thee More Shallows without the kid piano or tool without the whatever they may be known for. The music is a heavy space and the vocals have that hazy, mumbly quality that I love so much anymore.

The Dead Science - Drrrty Magneto
The Dead Science - Gamma Knife
The Dead Science - White Train

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: