This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aqua Dancin' yo!



Originally uploaded by tcastlen

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I keep coming back to this.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi Cheech - this is my picture. It's from a "socially and politically charged" drama/synchronized swimming group (for lack of a better term) called Fluid Movement, which puts a new theme on their show every year. This year was about the presidential elections, which of course is not really depicted in this photo. I liked it because, when totally taken out of context, it really makes you (or me, at least) sit back and go, WTF?!? Anyway, glad I ran across your blog - looks interesting!