This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Follow Flickr Friday 6/5/09


Follow Flickr Friday 6/5/09
Originally uploaded by Indie Photos

1. Tetrapod that thinks about rise of normal temperature of the earth in sand., 2. AMeRicAN RoBot - ListeN to YoUR I-PoD, 3. south east bawlmore, 5. At Port Discovery, 6. You Gotta Find Your Deathstar, 7. Turk's Head, 8. Banana bomb - Day 288 of Project 365, 9. An Oldie, But a Goodie


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: