This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Human Television


You gotta love satellite radio. I was driving to work or back (whats the difference) when I heard Human Television. It was one of those times in the car where you want something to write with and on. Luckily I could save the song, and research it later. Listening to Left of Center has introduced me to many songs I may not have heard otherwise. I do miss WRNR and WTMD, but I get a nice dose of them in other cars.
Back to Human television, I was struck by the vocals at first. A young Doug Martsch came to mind. Put this over a slightly jangly indie pop sound, and you have Human Television, particularly "I Laughed". Also of note is "In Front of the House", which is more spacy, but every bit as Jangly.
Human Television - In Front Of The House
Human Television - I Laughed

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: