This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Virgin Fest Part II - Wolfmother

OK, so you should have realized that I wouldn't be posting every day, but here it is my second installment. I am quite excited to see Wolfmother. Due to their Australlian heritage I was uncertain if I would be able to see tham any time soon, but soon is now Saturday. Their sound, as retro as it is, is uniquely their own. Given the hints of Zeppelin and Sabbath, they don't play it off as their only attributes. You can see modern influences such as a hint of Jack White in the vocals. I can tell you that I have a hope for a guest appearance by him maybe. So without any further adue here is number two:
Wolfmother - Woman
Wolfmother - Colossal



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: