This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Murphy's Law at the Ottobar

Murphy's Law

Last night we went to see Murphy's Law at the Ottobar. It was a bit of nostalgia for me. I have not really listened to hardcore for about 10 years. To put you in the frame of mind, the singer said that last week was his 40th birthday and they were still celebrating. The music was just as I remembered. They are very tight and extremely funny. The music is heavy, but not screechy high school band howling. Throughout the night, the band handed out beers and shots of Jagermeister, and had a great time playing. Probably as much as I did seeing them.

Here's a brief recording from my phone.
Listen:



This was my first attempt at audio blogging and the show was real loud, so please take the recording with a grain of salt.

How bout some music?
Shut Up
What Will The Neighbors Think?

On Winamp now: The Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: