This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Friday, August 26, 2005

New from SubPop

Sub Pop has released lots of new material, the first of which is a music video from Sleater-Kinney available ony at MySpace. The video is for their song Jumpers from 'The Woods'

Also out at the Sub Pop website are videos by Kinski, The Fruit Bats, and Chad Van Gaalen. Also of note, are the new mp3's up by Rogue Wave, Rosie Thomas, and Holopaw.

Wathc This:
Fruit Bats - Lives of Crime
Chad Van Gaalen - Clinically Dead
Kinski - The Wives of Artie Shaw

Listen Up:
Rosie Thomas - Pretty Dress
Rogue Wave - 10:1
Chad Van Gaalen - Clinically Dead
Holopaw - Curious

On WinAmp Now: Built To Spill - Temporarily Blind
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: