This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pilot: Scott Tracy



Just came across Pilot: Scott Tracy today. They are a pretty weird mix of musical styles. They have a touch of the grunge mixed with the B-52's and a healthy dose of Casio magic. They tie in a healthy dose of post-punk madness with a generous portion of synth-pop from the 80's. (The good stuff like Devo.)

The band hails themselves as the inflight band on PST airlines. The band poses as pilots and flight attendants. They have an album on Morphius Records - 'We Tried But We Couldn't Get It Off The Ground' as well as one on Alternative Tentacles - 'Any City'

Listen up:
Human Earthquake
The Time Has Come
Love Is Animal
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: