This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Art Brut at the Ottobar



Last night I went to see Art Brut at the Ottobar. I was familiar with some of their songs, but not to versed on their music. They went on and played a healthy set and a two song encore. What a show! The lead singer was pretty funny. The band was tight and having a good time. In the midst of the set the singer consulted his imaginary lead singer handbook, took requests from the audience, confessed to sabotaging the bands equipment, and stopped to deal with a wardrobe malfunction in the form of an errant zipper so kindly pointed out by an audience member. Although initially going on the request of a friend, I am glad I went.

Good Weekend
Emily Kane
Formed A Band
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: