This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Black Angels release Passover

The Black Angels release threir second effort Passover. They are having their releas party tonight at Good Records in Dallas Texas. No I won't be there, but I do want to give some attention to the band. Much in the style of Brian Jonestown Masacare, The Black Angels bring a psychadelic sound with modern nuances. Driving bass with a hint of tambourine compliment the spacy vocals and wah laden guitar. Taking a dip into the past to bring us the future, The Black Angels provide a retro sound with a fresh sound.


Sniper at the Gates of Heaven

Black Grease


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: