This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Friday, April 14, 2006

This Week In Indie #6

So I'm a little behind. Your in it for the free tunes anyway. So here is #6 in a as weekly as I want radio series. Hey its Spring Break so give a guy one. (a break)

The Raconteurs - Store Bought Bones
Tapes 'n Tapes - Omaha
Beiruit - Postcards From Italy
Joe Turner - When Will You Wake Up?
The Jessica Fletchers - Shoot
Bevis Frond - Termination Station Grey
Be Your Own Pet - We Will Vacation You Can Be My Parasol
this busy monster - 3D'd
Cold War Kids - We Used To Vacation
Thee More Shallows - Freshman Thesis
This Week in Indie #6

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: