This blog is intended to showcase the widely overlooked weirdness in Baltimore. At one point in time a friend mentioned that he wanted to publish a book entitled the Psychedelic Tour of Baltimore, this site is inspired by and dedicated to Uncle Lead. I often post others photos out of admiration. If I have posted one of your photos against your liking, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. If you don't mind me posting them let me know and thank you for your amazing photos.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Index is Getting a New Camera

cvamera
I have a nice digital camera, but it is a bit large to carry around at shows. Case in point, I decided not to take it to the Art Brut show this week. When I got home I decided to buy a smaller camera for shows. On amazon I found a camera that looks like a zippo lighter. Perfect for portability and sneaking it in to shows on the off chance they are not allowed. If this gives me a semi-decent picture I'll be more than happy. I hope to go see Wolf Parade this weekend so I got rapid shipping. Either way you will know how it worked as soon as it gets here.



Peter Murphy - I've Got A Miniature Secret Camera


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

johnny dollar said...

kick ass cool... you can be derek flint with that gadget... well with that and with several international models living in your bachelor pad.